The Bland's

Thursday, September 11, 2008

LAKE SAN ANTONIO

We went 0n our annual Lake San Antonio trip last week. We had three families that went, about 19 people and 2 dogs. It was so nice to get away on a little vacation. This was the first time that we have rented a motor home. What a blessing it was to be able to get out of the hot afternoon sun. It made things so much easier with Savannah being
only 3 months old. Madison was a fish the whole time and loved floating in her Mickey Mouse inner tube. I am looking forward to next year when Savannah is old enough to play in the water too. A couple of other firsts for Madison was roasting marshmallows and looking at stars in Gammy's tent!


5 Comments:

Blogger Tea said...

Savannah's so cute! Madison too, and she's grown up so much already!

Funny... Lake San Antonio... :)

-T

September 12, 2008 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Oh my goodness...these are SO cute!!! I love Savannah on the picnic table "row" out in the distance - she is getting so cute, her smile is darling!! We are SO going with you next year - that is, if we're invited :-)

September 12, 2008 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Teacher Mary said...

Lake San Antonio is a great place as w4e have had our annual family campout there for 3-4 years. I am so glad you were able to use a motorhome since it is so much cooler & makes dealing with little kids so much easier! The girls are both getting so big--Savannah especially! Madison's hair looks so long! They are both adorable. See you next week! Lots of Love and Prayers!

September 14, 2008 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Salsome said...

Wow, I love these pictures (actually I love your whole blog!!)! I just can't believe how much Madison has grown since I've last seen her...! It's been more than a year and I keep being amazed at every picture I see of her...!! ;o) I really loved seeing you all enjoying your vacation! ...Makes me wanna be there and see you all again so badly...!! Can't wait to meet Savannah, too - her smile is so cute!

Love from Switzerland,

Salome

P.S: Could you please send me your address? I only have your former one and there's a present waiting here for Savannah...! ;o)

September 16, 2008 at 5:21 AM  
Blogger Christi and Abbey said...

Love Madison's long hair and seeing sweet Savannah.

September 17, 2008 at 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home