The Bland's

Monday, March 30, 2009

The girls are growing fast!


I can't believe how bad I have been about posting on our blog. I will get better at it I promise! Here are some pic's from the last few weeks or so.
This last month Savannah has change so much. She crawls everywhere now at turbo speed. She gets into every drawer or cupboard she can reach and pulls every last item out. Not to mention she occasionally digs around in our house plants. She is definitely keeping us on our toes! Madison has been enrolled in her first preschool for a few months now and is loving it. It is a great program that is through our park and rec's and she is really blossoming and growing up so fast.



Madison and Gammy at the park!



Savannah is clapping for Gammy!



First time eating spaghetti and loved it!!!

Savannah's first trip to the park...she loved the swings!



The girls playing together.

Mama and and Savannah's self portrait.



Savannah's first experience playing in the sand in our backyard. Did I mention she loves to eat more than play in it?!

Enjoying time with my girls, I am so blessed!

Madison has been experimenting with our camera. She loves taking pictures and this is her most recent one she took.


She loves her In-N-Out hat!

2 Comments:

Blogger Teacher Mary said...

She looks so darned cute in the In-N-Out hat! Does she love the double-double combo like I do??? Great shot of her! Lots of Love & Prayers!

March 31, 2009 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hi Kim! I was just checking in to see how the girls are growing...I miss you guys! We have to get together soon :-)

April 3, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home